X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Clint
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Chris M View Post
    When I first got my little Title Classic I felt the same way. I really thought at first it was more designed to be a novelty item than to actually be used.

It didn't take too long for me to get used to it.
    I looked at the photos of the Title Classic you posted in the bag comparison. It doesn't look so small. I looked at the video Billy posted hitting his Rival 6x4 and even it looks bigger than the one I have. Maybe it's the angle he shot the video from though. Or maybe I've got a real runt. I'll have to post some pictures of it next to my other bags. I tried it again today and still didn't get much out of it. I'll keep at it. Thanks for the encouragement.

Comment

• BillyMack
      • Sep 2006

CLint0n-

It's probably the angle on my vid, check the still pics on this page:

It's a totally different feel from a larger bag. Your muscles get used to the timing and resistance of the bigger bags, and then on the 4x6 it's like you're punching thin air. You have to have super fast hands and make very little movement.

Even Alan said my punches sounded weak on that vid. He may have been right, but I think it's just hard to get a good solid wallop on the bag...it's more like the stroke of a feather.

I have developed some combos that take advantage of the small size, I'll try to post something this weekend.

Keep it at it!

Comment

• Chris M
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Clint View Post
        I looked at the photos of the Title Classic you posted in the bag comparison. It doesn't look so small. I looked at the video Billy posted hitting his Rival 6x4 and even it looks bigger than the one I have. Maybe it's the angle he shot the video from though. Or maybe I've got a real runt. I'll have to post some pictures of it next to my other bags. I tried it again today and still didn't get much out of it. I'll keep at it. Thanks for the encouragement.
        No, it's not nearly as small as the rival that you have, I was referring to how light it was and I know the feeling of the bag being so light it seems like it can't rebound properly.

Comment

• Clint
          • Apr 2007

Thanks Senior Brothers Chris and Billy,

I'll keep at it. I like trying out new bags often anyways. Maybe one day it will click and it will be my favorite bag. I think I'll pick up the Everlast 6x4. I like the look of it in Chris's photos. Can never have too many bags. Wouldn't it be great to have a wall of drums to hold them all. Just walk down the lineup and hit away?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...