• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Tale of Two Titles

The Red Title Classic 6x9 and the Title Standard Pro 5x8 Gold are basically the same size bag. Two of the only real differences that i know of is the Title Classic's belly is a little higher on the bag, and the Classics strap is longer making it a slightly longer bag than the Title Standard Pro Gold bag. (also the classic is a bit lighter)

The bodies of these two bags are so close in size that when i replace the bladder in my Title Classic, even though it's a 6x9 bag, i'm going to put a 5x8 bladder in it. The 5x8 bladder will be a much better fit.

Both of these bags are awesome right out of the box, and are medium speed bags. If you like your bags fast, install a title replacement bladder, and i believe that either of these bags will hold their own with any other speed bag in the speed department. Also, from what i understand, these bags last many, many years.

Both of the bags below still have their original bladders in them.

Attached Files
    Last edited by ebozyn; 01-27-2012, 03:49 PM.
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

I'm a Title Classic fan, and based on your info I intend to perform bladder surgery on mine -- the replacements arrived the other day. At $19, the Classic is priced at what most of these bags should be / could be.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...