• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Jerrod View Post
    I did the exact same thing at Dick's in Deptford NJ. The associate was helpful enough to pump up three bags before I found one that wasn't misshapen. The manager was upset that the associate from the bike dept. was inflating speedbags, but what are you going to do?
    You're gonna look at the manager, smile and say: "the customer is always right...."

that should do it.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Roc Stone
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2007

Yeah! I've got one as well. Its probably the favourite out of my smaller bags. Mines banana shaped also. Did have some teething problems hitting it in, the edges of the seams were sharp particularly around the bottom of the belly of the bag. Just gave em a light rub with some fine grade wet & dry, hey no problem now. It appears larger than my TC 8x5 and its definitely heavier, however whilst the bag measures a true 8' around the belly on the horizontal plane on the vertical plane the belly ranges from 5' to 6.5' giving it the banana appearance.
      All said it is lovely bag to hit.
      sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...