Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Fighter Pro Speed Bag / Heavy Bag Adjustable Wall Mount Model 500

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Prime Fighter Pro Speed Bag / Heavy Bag Adjustable Wall Mount Model 500

    Hi, guys and gals,

    Anyone have any experience with this platform? Looks pretty sturdy, and accomodates 16 and 24 inch spacing.


    http://www.amazon.com/Prime-Fighter-...313384&sr=1-26

    Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

  • #2
    Looks a nice unit Bruce!! pretty much like the Everlast adjustable one but with a thicker drum and steel mounts instead of wood, looks like a good buy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bruce View Post
      Hi, guys and gals,

      Anyone have any experience with this platform? Looks pretty sturdy, and accomodates 16 and 24 inch spacing.
      ...

      Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
      Haven't used it, so I can't say for sure, but if you mention you are a forum member you will get a 15% discount on it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bruce View Post
        Hi, guys and gals,

        Anyone have any experience with this platform? Looks pretty sturdy, and accomodates 16 and 24 inch spacing.


        http://www.amazon.com/Prime-Fighter-...313384&sr=1-26

        Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
        Yes I have used it. Scroll down this page and you'll see me in front of it when I visited the factory where they are made in Noel Missouri. I like it OK, however it adjusted by chains going down inside the tubes and rattled a lot when you punched. I think they have now adapted that to use a cable. Call them and talk to them. They are great folks and can probably modify a unit for however you need. Randy is his name.
        Speed Bag

        Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

        THE 10th Year Reunion!

        sigpic

        The Art of the Bag

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tim View Post
          Haven't used it, so I can't say for sure, but if you mention you are a forum member you will get a 15% discount on it.
          Awesome, thanks Tim. I appreciate it.

          Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          Yes I have used it. Scroll down this page and you'll see me in front of it when I visited the factory where they are made in Noel Missouri. I like it OK, however it adjusted by chains going down inside the tubes and rattled a lot when you punched. I think they have now adapted that to use a cable. Call them and talk to them. They are great folks and can probably modify a unit for however you need. Randy is his name.
          Thanks for the feedback, Alan. Perhaps the 200 series non-adjustable platform might be a better buy for me since I'm the only one who uses it. Thanks again.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bruce View Post
            Thanks for the feedback, Alan. Perhaps the 200 series non-adjustable platform might be a better buy for me since I'm the only one who uses it. Thanks again.
            Will you be wanting to use different size bags? Maybe change to a swivel with a different rebound arc/bag height?

            Adjustable platforms sure are nice.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by paranday View Post
              Will you be wanting to use different size bags? Maybe change to a swivel with a different rebound arc/bag height?

              Adjustable platforms sure are nice.

              Hell, good point... Didn't think about different sized bags and/or swivels. I was thinking that I wasn't getting any taller... *chuckle*


              Respect the Bag!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                Hell, good point... Didn't think about different sized bags and/or swivels. I was thinking that I wasn't getting any taller... *chuckle*
                Also you never know when a family member, friend, or other acquaintance may want to give it a try. I would not ever buy another non-adjustable platform for those reasons.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                  Awesome, thanks Tim. I appreciate it.



                  Thanks for the feedback, Alan. Perhaps the 200 series non-adjustable platform might be a better buy for me since I'm the only one who uses it. Thanks again.
                  I would respectfully disagree. I suggest a board with at least some adjustment built in, for different bag sizes or baggin' buddies joining you later.
                  Speed Bag

                  Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

                  THE 10th Year Reunion!

                  sigpic

                  The Art of the Bag

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X