• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris M
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2006

Balazs Customer Service

I have to say that Balazs continues to exceed my expectations.

If you remember, I bought an I-box a couple of months or so ago. Well, I got a package in the mail from them today thanking me for buying the platform and that it had come to their attention that they had shipped me 2 1/2 inch screws instead of 3 1/2 inch screws with my I-box and they sent me new ones.

The letter goes on to state that the platform may be a little more solid for long term with these longer screws and it gave me a toll free number to call if I had any questions.

It was hand signed by Patrick Gormley, VP of Sales and Marketing.

I am very impressed with Balazs!

The bolts don't really help me because I installed my platform into a brick wall so I used tapcon screws but how many companies do you think would have taken the time to send the correct bolts, with a hand signed letter, with all postage paid?

I think this says an awful lot about Balasz' dedication to customer service and I'll definitely be looking on their site next time I need something before I go to Ringside.

(p.s., I'm not unhappy with Ringside, they're great! I'm just saying this little extra will make me look harder at Balasz next time I need something)

Way to go Balazs!
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Balasz

Originally posted by Chris M View Post
    I have to say that Balazs continues to exceed my expectations.......
    It was hand signed by Patrick Gormley, VP of Sales and Marketing.

I am very impressed with Balazs!

The bolts don't really help me because I installed my platform into a brick wall so I used tapcon screws but how many companies do you think would have taken the time to send the correct bolts, with a hand signed letter, with all postage paid?

I think this says an awful lot about Balasz' dedication to customer service and I'll definitely be looking on their site next time I need something before I go to Ringside.

(p.s., I'm not unhappy with Ringside, they're great! I'm just saying this little extra will make me look harder at Balasz next time I need something)

Way to go Balazs!
    I have met and spoken with Patrick several times. First class guy and yes, I agree that their customer service is exceptional.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...