• Time
  • Show
Clear All

never say never
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post
      Click image for larger version Name:	0312932B-A7E6-47B3-A584-875A42F2BED6.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.04 MB ID:	119688 Hi Chunk welcome to the forum.The Platform is very sturdy. It has all the features of a high end adjustable platform without the high price tag.A nice 24 inch solid drum with a powder coated steel frame.I am very pleased with it . Good luck with it.I switched the swivel to the Arcswivel Bag on!!!
      Looks like a really nice setup

Comment

Originally posted by chunk View Post
        ...and the journey begins! Bag was from a friend and may be a little small to start with. Any suggestions for which one to get next?? And how can I score an arc swivel please ???
        I had the whole set of those ringside bags, the leather is great but they are more on the slower side of bags, I still have the xs and have tried to make it faster, i have one more thing to try before I give up

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...
        X