Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everlast 4204

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WANTED TO BUY Everlast 4204

    I know it's a long shot but it doesn't hurt to throw it out there. I yearn for this bag.


    PS in the case you are selling one but only shipping within the US, Cazbag is also looking for one.
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

    Have The Autographs To Prove It!

  • #2
    Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
    I know it's a long shot but it doesn't hurt to throw it out there. I yearn for this bag.


    PS in the case you are selling one but only shipping within the US, Cazbag is also looking for one.
    Thank you for mentioning that BagBoy. And to those who may have a 4204 to part with and just don't like Canadians.... Hit me up as well!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
      Thank you for mentioning that BagBoy. And to those who may have a 4204 to part with and just don't like Canadians.... Hit me up as well!
      Doesn't seem to be many or any 4204's around I don't think I've ever seen one listed on ebay.
      Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

      Have The Autographs To Prove It!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
        Doesn't seem to be many or any 4204's around I don't think I've ever seen one listed on ebay.
        No not that I have seen but you never know, gotta be some out there somewhere perhaps. We could always try washing and drying 4200's rapidly to shrink them down to 8x5! And then again maybe someone will bring one to X to allow a sample round or 3??

        Comment


        • #5
          not so long ago there was a really decent one on ebay sold for 18 $

          Comment

          Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...
          X