• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

FOR SALE Ringside Mexican style swivel for sale

I’m selling this swivel for $25 and that price includes shipping cost. This is a new, never used, never mounted swivel. Very solid construction. Has been sitting on my bookshelf for a while.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0771.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	507.6 KB
ID:	94504Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0772.JPG
Size:	510.7 KB
ID:	94505Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0773.JPG
Size:	522.3 KB
ID:	94506Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0774.JPG
Size:	539.0 KB
ID:	94507

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

From what I can see you read some pretty good books Do the Mexican style U's hang lower than the other ringsides?
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• riqal
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2006

The Mexican swivel usually hangs about the same as the other ringside swivels. It depends on what they send you. I’ve had three other Mexican swivels, and they varied in length from one another by up to a quarter inch or so.

Comment

• riqal
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2006

This is an old pic. Mexican style and everlast u-bolt side by side. Although overall the Mexican swivel is a bit longer than the everlast, the u-bar portion of the Mexican is a bit shorter than the u-bar portion of the everlast. The Mexican swivel actually has better action. The Mexican has a tighter construction among the parts, so there is not as much clank among the parts compared with the everlast. Also, the Mexican swivel in the pic is not the one I am currently selling. The one in the old pic I sold a long time ago.

Last edited by riqal; 03-21-2018, 07:57 AM.

Comment

• riqal
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by riqal View Post
          This is an old pic. Mexican style and everlast u-bolt side by side. Although overall the Mexican swivel is a bit longer than the everlast, the u-bar portion of the Mexican is a bit shorter than the u-bar portion of the everlast. The Mexican swivel actually has better action. The Mexican has a tighter construction among the parts, so there is not as much clank among the parts compared with the everlast. Also, the Mexican swivel in the pic is not the one I am currently selling. The one in the old pic I sold a long time ago.

http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...6&d=1278096399

Maybe this photo will better address your question. Ringside super swivel with ringside Mexican. Super swivel is not for sale....yet
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0777.JPG
Size:	608.1 KB
ID:	91492

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...