• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RTAhern
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2014

FOR SALE Narragansett Machine Company Drum

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum. I go to a lot of garage sales and estate sales and I happened to find a Narragansett Machine Company Speed Bag drum. It is in good condition with the seal still intact. I have to admit I had no idea what it was when I purchased it. I liked it and was going to make a coffee table out of it. My research led me to this site and although I really like the look of the drum I would be willing to sell it for a fair price to someone who may appreciate it more than me. Feel free to make me an offer and if you have any more information about this piece I am happy to hear from you. I was told it came from a church in Connecticut. I purchased it from a man who somehow acquired it when doing electrical work at the church and described it as having a crank but couldn't remember what it was. I don't have an asking price because i'm really not sure what it is worth. I have looked around online and have seen the full set ups for $5000 but they never seem to sell. I'm just looking to put a dent in my student loans. Thanks.
    Attached Files
  • looster
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by RTAhern View Post
    Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum. I go to a lot of garage sales and estate sales and I happened to find a Narragansett Machine Company Speed Bag drum. It is in good condition with the seal still intact. I have to admit I had no idea what it was when I purchased it. I liked it and was going to make a coffee table out of it. My research led me to this site and although I really like the look of the drum I would be willing to sell it for a fair price to someone who may appreciate it more than me. Feel free to make me an offer and if you have any more information about this piece I am happy to hear from you. I was told it came from a church in Connecticut. I purchased it from a man who somehow acquired it when doing electrical work at the church and described it as having a crank but couldn't remember what it was. I don't have an asking price because i'm really not sure what it is worth. I have looked around online and have seen the full set ups for $5000 but they never seem to sell. I'm just looking to put a dent in my student loans. Thanks.

Hi- I sent you a PM on this.
    thanks
    Looster

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...