• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike Ho
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2013

Prada decorate the Christmas limited edition single product PCD

150-year history of the famous Paris department store Printemps Haussmann clothing Prada invited to design the 2014 Christmas limited edition single product.

Prada Christmas limited edition single product
    These red roses inspired by accessories, have retained the classic Prada .

These include classic bag with printing , red crystal necklace and hair accessories .

The series will begin on November 7 at all Printemps Haussmann department store sale. The department in order to meet Prada design, the mall will be decorated accordingly .

Paris Spring Department decided to use PRADA PRADA series designed to decorate this Christmas.

Let us wait and see ~ limited number and release date of the Offer , are often the most attractive , a small part of the world who have limited single product !

Prada2013 Christmas gifts series
    Prada launched the 2013 Christmas gift series, including wallets, key chain and so on. Prada 2013 Christmas gift series continues the Prada 2014 spring and summer fashion show on the "Hawaiian -style" style.

A series such as lake blue , purple, navy blue and amber exquisite vivid colors , with playful and witty profile shape and decoration, winter brings a touch of scorching tropical storms .
    I believe the introduction of this series , prada sales agent will bring large, compared with last year , prada bags outlet sale , I believe this will be able to surpass before , prada outlet online rich profit this year .
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Wow, I didn't know Prada made a bowling bag.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...