• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Everlast Adjustable Platform - Like New - $70 Hicksville, NY

Another...

Last edited by paranday; 01-15-2012, 12:49 PM.
  • juxt
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

wow thats looks like a nice thick platform. If i was just a bit closer i would pick it up

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

So, there really is a place called HICKSVILLE...

This is what the Urban Dictionary has to say about Hicksville:

It's also known as the "ville." A suburban town in Nassau County. Though it is on Long Island, and Long Island is stereotypically super wealthy, this is not necessarily the case. Most of Hicksville is well-to-do, upper-middle class and middle class. The taxes are not that outrageous, but their pretty up there. There is a Latino and an African-American population, but it doesn't really mean much, cause it's no where near the majority...not at all. We are near Westbury, so there are Latinos. Most of the African-Americans are wealthy, and usually send their kids to Holy Trinity High School, a well recognized Catholic high school located in Hicksville. Girls will go running around in their Juicy Couture tracksuits, Abercrombie and Fitch sweatshirts, Hollister jeans, carrying their Louis Vuitton and Coach bags. This is the case for 85% of the females in Hicksville. The other 15% can think for themselves. Hicksville High School is very much known for their sports. Their football team and kickline team are absolutely amazing! As far as intelligence, let's just say, most of the kids go to college because of sports scholarships. There is a fairly large Indian population. There is a section of Hicksville, known as, "Little India," but it legit, takes up like two blocks. It really isn't anything. Hicksville has an Ikea, which is probably what it's most known for, and the Broadway mall. Everyone says they hate it, but it's really not that bad, especially now that a Hollister Co. has opened there. Teens of Hicksville are just basically superficial, uptight, high maintenance girls, jocks, and meterosexual males who know way too much about Reuhl and Abercrombie and Fitch. There is seven elementary schools in Hicksville, one middle school, and one high school. There are a lot of Catholic schools though. These include St. Ignatius, Holy Family, and Holy Trinity. Basically, Hicksville's a pretty chill place to live, and you never realize how much you miss it till you leave. Random Facts: Wendy's in Hicksville is amazing! That huge parking lot is just simply amazing. The train stop in Hicksville! Lacrosse is a main sport in Hicksville. As of 2007, the median income for a family in Hicksville is $108,880. The racial makeup of the town was 84.56% White, 1.36% African American, 0.11% Native American, 9.04% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 3.05% from other races, and 1.84% from two or more races.
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
        So, there really is a place called HICKSVILLE...

This is what the Urban Dictionary has to say about Hicksville:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=Hicksville
        My parents are from Hicksville

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...