• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

New Everlast adjustable platform in Dallas, Texas $55

Is this the same platform everyone raves about? New, never used, but some marks on it from storage:

Last edited by paranday; 01-15-2012, 12:49 PM.
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Yes, it is.

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

It looks like it. Up here in Chicago, they're $96 at wall mart (about $120-135 with tax and all). Just picked up the one on craigs list for $60. A great deal! You just need to get the hardware for mounting it (concrete or block anchors vs. wall stud lag screws - or whatever). They come with a Ubolt swiv (at least mine did), add your swiv of choice, a bag (some weight on top) and away you go!
      T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
        It looks like it. Up here in Chicago, they're $96 at wall mart (about $120-135 with tax and all). Just picked up the one on craigs list for $60. A great deal! You just need to get the hardware for mounting it (concrete or block anchors vs. wall stud lag screws - or whatever). They come with a Ubolt swiv (at least mine did), add your swiv of choice, a bag (some weight on top) and away you go!
        I'm glad you got it. I'll keep posting these Craigslist ads as they surface. Unless one turns up in my neck of the woods, haha.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...