• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CMPunk4500
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Sep 2021

Wanted : Arc Swivel

Hey guys , I am looking for an Arc swivel for sale , in any condition as long as it works properly. Thanks
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Did you try contacting Tom on Instagram already (@ArcSwivel) ? He makes them in batches... not sure if he has any for sale at the moment...

Comment

• DizzyD
      • Jun 2020

Think he doesn’t sell right now. Give www.thethrasherhouse.com a try if you’re looking for a good ball-hook swivel

Comment

• Ginger
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Oct 2021

Best ball and hook on the market right now IMO. https://www.firstlawfitness.com/coll...eed-bag-swivel

Comment

• CMPunk4500
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Sep 2021

Thanks Ginger , I’ll check that out. I have a Thrasher swivel on one of my platforms but I’m always looking to try different swivels but I can never find the mysterious Arc swivel that every one uses haha …I must of just missed it because I didn’t start bagging until March of this year and it looks like he stopped selling them right around December 2020. Oh well, I’m sure I’ll find one some day. Thanks again!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...