Everlast 4200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED TO BUY Everlast 4200

How’s it going, folks? Looking for a couple,Made In The USA, Everlast 4200s.
    I’m also curious to know everyone’s opinion on which modern bag is most similar to the classic 4200.

Originally posted by DavaFlav View Post
    I’m also curious to know everyone’s opinion on which modern bag is most similar to the classic 4200.
    Hey Dave, There is a guy from everlast of old that's still making the 4200 Kangaroo bag, in fact a member here found him, I forgot the members name but I was looking up the 4200 and found that guys website is still up and around, The only drawback is his bag cost over 200 dollars, I think the member here had him repair his 4200 and also bought one from him, the thread is on here somewhere, Look up Everlast 4200 Kangaroo speed bag

Comment

Originally posted by DavaFlav View Post
      Oh and I also forgot there is a 4200 on ebay but don't buy it, it's made in China and the seams are probably plastic (vinyl welting) So they're kinda hard on the hands, There was a time period where I was using nothing but the 4200 and then they changed the welting on the seams, it was very hard on the fist

Comment

Thanks bro

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...
        X