X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoMan
    • Nov 2016

NOS Tuf-Wear & Everlast bags, Everlast swivels, Everlast handwraps

Found these locally, my phone broke and it took me a few days to fix. By the time I had fixed it the only bag left is the 4213. The 4213 looks rather large.

Does anyone have any information about the 4213 ??? Maybe it's size? Is the 4213 a good bag?

I was very disappointed that I wasn't able to get the Tuf-Wear & 4200 bag. (He was asking $65 each but I got him to go to $50 each if I get all)

The handwraps, the bag gloves, and the swivels are all still available. Is anyone interested or can place a resell value for them? I'm not interested in the swivels, but I can help put something together if anyone is interested.

Any idea on the age/era of the handwraps and the bag gloves?

He's pulled the listing, but he still has everything except the 3 bags that already sold.
    Last edited by JoMan; 12-08-2020, 06:00 PM.
  • JoMan
    • Nov 2016

Attached Files

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

The 4213 is one of the institutional bags, the red ones date from the 1980's.I want to say that it's a 10x7, with welted seams. very well made.Like the 4205 and 4207, it was designed and made to take a tremendous amount of punishment. It's not a slow bag, nor is it a fast one either (I've got one hanging on my rack).

Comment

• Dutchman
        Speed Bag Historian
        • Jun 2006

The thing about the small TufWear bags is that while they are small, from my experience they take a lot of effort to keep moving. They are not lightweight bags. I've got a VSB112 which is a 6x9, and it feels heavy for it's size. It has it's original latex bladder in it

Comment

• JoMan
          • Nov 2016

Thank you Dutchman for your knowledge and insight.

Can the handwraps be narrowed down to a time period they were released?

Comment

• Dutchman
            Speed Bag Historian
            • Jun 2006

The hand wraps have been around forever, although the dealer box dates from the late 1960's early 70's

Comment

• Bag Man
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
              The thing about the small TufWear bags is that while they are small, from my experience they take a lot of effort to keep moving. They are not lightweight bags. I've got a VSB112 which is a 6x9, and it feels heavy for it's size. It has it's original latex bladder in it
              That's my experience as well.
              "He [Marciano] was far and away the strongest man I've encountered."

Archie Moore

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...