Everlasting black and yellow XS speedbag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE Everlasting black and yellow XS speedbag

Almost new. $35 total shipping included. Swivel NOT included.

Hello
    is the bag still available ??
    thanks

Comment

Originally posted by florian 380 View Post
      Hello
      is the bag still available ??
      thanks
      I sold it

Comment

Comment

If you haven't seen it already.
          EVERLAST BOXING NOS LOT- BumbleBee Bag, 4444 Swivel & 4308 Bag Gloves all new | eBay
          there is another on ebay for $108. I hear its a good bag but that is a little too much for me.
          New Everlast Original Leather Boxing Speed Bag Reflex Training MMA Gym Fitness | eBay

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
            If you haven't seen it already.
            EVERLAST BOXING NOS LOT- BumbleBee Bag, 4444 Swivel & 4308 Bag Gloves all new | eBay
            there is another on ebay for $108. I hear its a good bag but that is a little too much for me.
            New Everlast Original Leather Boxing Speed Bag Reflex Training MMA Gym Fitness | eBay
            Although I really liked hitting on those Bumblebee bags, IMHO their not high quality leather, and start cracking right away, They are bonded leather and only worth 10 dollars because they don't last.

Comment

That's funny, The guy from Korea is back again, Selling those bags, and I can't believe a few people actually paid that price.

Comment

good to know. It won’t haunt me anymore haha
                Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post

Although I really liked hitting on those Bumblebee bags, IMHO their not high quality leather, and start cracking right away, They are bonded leather and only worth 10 dollars because they don't last.

Comment

Yep. They would make a good pattern for someone to copy and make the bags out of kangaroo leather. Best leather on the planet for speed bags. For my needs anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by paranday View Post

Yep. They would make a good pattern for someone to copy and make the bags out of kangaroo leather. Best leather on the planet for speed bags. For my needs anyway.
                    I not sure if you remember, paranday. A while back I did send a member on here my Bumblebee bag so he could copy it, I got one of his first bags, in fact I was the crash test dummy to test out his bags and give him feed back, Although the one I have is like one of his first successes, It was a thicker version of leather he produced, The ones after that I have no idea how they hit, What I liked about the Bumblebee bag was it had some girth to it and wasn't a slow bag (at least not for me) it was my favorite bag in that size, The Ringside Heritage 5" is a great bag, it's lighter than the xs Bumblebee, But in my opinion is the best in that size bags I have hit on, if anyone likes that size, The Heritage is your bag, it Flys

Comment

I not sure if you remember, paranday. A while back I did send a member on here my Bumblebee bag so he could copy it, I got one of his first bags, in fact I was the crash test dummy to test out his bags and give him feed back, Although the one I have is like one of his first successes, It was a thicker version of leather he produced, The ones after that I have no idea how they hit, What I liked about the Bumblebee bag was it had some girth to it and wasn't a slow bag (at least not for me) it was my favorite bag in that size, The Ringside Heritage 5" is a great bag, it's lighter than the xs Bumblebee, But in my opinion is the best in that size bags I have hit on, if anyone likes that size, The Heritage is your bag, it Flys
                      What's a good price for the Heritage 5" ?

Comment

What's a good price for the Heritage 5" ?
                        Well I think I paid 80, I had both sizes, the 6" and the 5" There is a big difference between the two sizes, I didn't like the 6" because it was pretty much a banana bag and as we all know, the banana shaped bags are slower, So it defeated the purpose of the 6" in which the potential to be the best 6x9 if it was Tear Dropped shaped and not banana, The 5" is small enough to kinda make it less of a banana bag, in other words it's way way shorter than the 6". The 5" might be a tad smaller than the Bumblebee bag, But that depends on the Bumblebee bag you had, if you had many Bumblebee bags like me than you know they were not always the same size, BTW my 6" Heritage bag is on its way to Germany, Florian is getting both sizes in the Heritage line, I'll be curious on which size bag he'll like. It seems that Ringside doesn't have any Heritage bags and I don't know if they will be getting anymore soon, There is one left on Amazon for $69.15 and to be honest if I didn't have one, I would've already bought this one. I did see another on another site, but for more money than I would pay.

Comment

Does it need a bladder transplant ?

Comment

Does it need a bladder transplant ?
                            Nope, The Heritage bag doesn't need a bladder transplant, it's fast as is ;-)

Comment

Nope, The Heritage bag doesn't need a bladder transplant, it's fast as is ;-)
                              Thanks, bought it.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...
                              X