• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Vintage bayonet quick connect ball hook swivel - eBay

These don't show up for sale very often. Swivel twists into the base for quick release, quick connect. I've got one, no brand name on it. Maybe Dutchman knows the story about these.

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	442.9 KB
ID:	122576
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

I've seen a few of these, from my observation they are fairly rare , like Paranday said, they don't surface too often. All of them had no maker's mark of any kind. I have speculated that these might have been made for pro gyms, and not sold to the general public. Bears some resemblance to Nicols, but Narragansett and Goldsmith are also in the running

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

Mine is in storage somewhere and I couldn't find it on moment's notice. They are well made and reasonably quiet as I recall. Hopefully a catalog page will reveal their maker. Someone who likes punching old school larger speedbags should snap it up. It's from that era.

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

Sold.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...