• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

FOR SALE More bags for sale

Gyro 9x6 and 10x7, Everlast Kangaroo 10x7. $25 each free shipping. Bags are in good condition with original bladder. I also have an everlast kangaroo 8x5 (not pictured). Good condition. Also $25 and free shipping.
    Last edited by riqal; 09-30-2019, 07:40 PM.
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Rigal, are you selling off all your bags or just trimming things down to a few favorites? Just asking cuz you do seem to move a lot o' bags. Don't have to answer, just curious because I could see myself fine tuning my arsenal in the not so distant future.. perhaps.
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• riqal
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
      Rigal, are you selling off all your bags or just trimming things down to a few favorites? Just asking cuz you do seem to move a lot o' bags. Don't have to answer, just curious because I could see myself fine tuning my arsenal in the not so distant future.. perhaps.
      No not selling all of my bags. Too many bags means most are not getting used, as I always seem to gravitate towards my favorite three or four bags during a workout. Take that kangaroo 10x7, for example. It’s a good bigger bag, but when I’m in big bag mood I’m going to use the cleto 10x7. When I do force myself to use the kangaroo 10x7, it’s a good punching experience but not the best relative to what I have in my arsenal, and so I think to myself as I’m hitting the kangaroo, “this workout would be better if I were punching the cleto instead.” Make sense? Plus if I’m going to try some of the new bags on the market, I’ve got to get rid of some of my bags, otherwise I’ll have a ridiculous number of bags collecting dust in my garage.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...