X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pegasos
    • Feb 2007

Pegasos' custom platform

Alright, i decided to make my own board instead on paying the equivalent of about 150 dollars to have one sent from abroad bought online.

Here is the stuff i bought:

These two (possibly) aluminium things that are mainly used to put thing on the wall like shelves, about 5 dollars (the shop owner insisted that each one of them can hold up to 80 kilos by itself!)

this piece of wood i found outside a furniture store, it was in their garbage
    about ..0 dollars..

The appropriate screws and wall adapting thingies
    about 1 dollar

And here is the result

Total Price: 6 dollars + 6 hours of work hahaha

I m kinda proud of it, because i made it out of no experience, it took me about 6 hours though since i know absolutely nothing about woodworking and such and i knew nothing about speedbags a week ago. Sure its kinda primitive but i dont care and i REALLY dont care if its not round! I m buying a new small speedbag though sometime soon..oh i m also expecting some quality swivels i ordered to arrive any day.... this doesnt even have a swivel just a normal screw thing! I made it as tight as humanely possible but still, it trembles a bit..
  • Pegasos
    • Feb 2007

Ok, here is how my "platform" looks like, now that i bought a few swivels and also a medium size speedbag as you can see

i also bought (ordered) a small speedbag, completing my set of three! ( i m not trying to advertise the damn firm by the way)

this swivel obviously opens by this thingie

but i also bought this one, and i cant understand how it opens! any ideas?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...