• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

who would win?

Last edited by SpeedBagSkunk; 01-25-2008, 03:25 PM. Reason: because the other link doesnt work
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Probably Kimbo because he is heavier. Also, he is a bit of a madman with skill so that makes him dangerous, and opponents fear him. That fear gives him a huge advantage.

Comment

• atgatt
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Nov 2007

Rampage would. That chain would make one damaging weapon.

Comment

• Kyle
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2006

Rampage easily first round knockout. Kimbo may be tuff be he has no where near the training, experience, and all around skill that Quinton has. Rampage is the best fighter in the world right now and even comparing him to a rookie like Kimbo Slice is a slap in the face.
        ________
        Headshop
        Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:36 AM.

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Big_Nesticles View Post
          Kimbo may be tuff be he has no where near the training, experience, and all around skill that Quinton has.
          I'll second that. My money would be on Rampage.

Comment

• riqal
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Aug 2006

Well Kimbo I said Kimbo would probably win because of his size - he is much bigger than Rampage. And if you think that he does not train or does not have any skill, then you should watch some of his internet fights. The guy can fight and he even beat former heavyweight boxing champ Ray Mercer in a cage fight. Anyone who can beat a heavywieght boxing champ has to have some skills.
            Last edited by riqal; 01-28-2008, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
              Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

my thoughts

i believe if the stood up and had a toe to toe fight i believe kimbo would knock jackson out if it went to ground i think that jackson would submitt or put to sleep kimbo.

Comment

• Kyle
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by riqal View Post
                And if you think that he does not train or does not have any skill, then you should watch some of his internet fights. The guy can fight and he even beat former heavyweight boxing champ Ray Mercer in a cage fight. Anyone who can beat a heavywieght boxing champ has to have some skills.
                i never said he doesnt have any skill??? I said hes no wear near the level of rampage. Rampage is a professional fighter and kimbo is pretty much a amature in the game right now and with regards to skunk dont u think rampage would give him some serious trouble on his feet? he knocked out chuck liddell one of the best strikers of all time in the MMA field thats a big knockout to have on your record especially seeing how he did it in the first round. just my two cents.
                ________
                Vaporite vaporizor
                Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:37 AM.

Comment

• metaldad
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Apr 2007

I've seen Kimbo fight and he IS A FREAKIN DEMON!!! But Rampage is called that for a reason!! The dude is STRONG as HELL and can fight someone much bigger!! I'm sticking with Rampage even though Kimbo has the knockout power of the gods
                  sigpic

Comment

• riqal
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Aug 2006

Kimbo beat Bo Cantrell, an experienced MMA fighter (19 fights), in 19 seconds of the first round. Why? Because you could see before the fight started that Cantrell was scared crapless - you could see it in his eyes. Having a psychological advantage is huge. If Rampage has even the slightest bit of fear, which is possible, then he gets his butt whooped no matter how much experience and training he has. I have a friend who is a 7th degree black belt in ishynru karate and he told me one time that he has seen other black belts get their butts kicked in real fights by guys who had no training in any martial arts. Why? Because of their state of mind - they were afraid.

Anyway, it's just a hypothetical fight that will probably never happen since Kimbo is about 70 lbs heavier than Rampage.

Comment

• Kyle
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Nov 2006

Anyway, it's just a hypothetical fight that will probably never happen since Kimbo is about 70 lbs heavier than Rampage.
                      agreed unless Rampage start to do some serious eating.
                      ________
                      AVANDIA HELP
                      Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:37 AM.

Comment

• Speedbag
                        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

FSN sportscience measured Rampage Jacksons Punching power. zip on through to 4:30 in this clip.

I would say it's 50/50 in a punching, boxing style fight, for both can deliver instant knock out power. On the ground, it will depend on the best grappler. But if it goes deeper into the fight, I suspect the better conditioned man would win.
                        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                        The Quest Continues...
                        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• metaldad
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Apr 2007

Kimbo beat Bo Cantrell, an experienced MMA fighter (19 fights), in 19 seconds of the first round. Why? Because you could see before the fight started that Cantrell was scared crapless - you could see it in his eyes. Having a psychological advantage is huge. If Rampage has even the slightest bit of fear, which is possible, then he gets his butt whooped no matter how much experience and training he has. I have a friend who is a 7th degree black belt in ishynru karate and he told me one time that he has seen other black belts get their butts kicked in real fights by guys who had no training in any martial arts. Why? Because of their state of mind - they were afraid.

I highly doubt Rampage would fear Kimbo. I got respect for both fighters. But I still say Rampage could take out Kimbo
                          sigpic

Comment

• metaldad
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                            FSN sportscience measured Rampage Jacksons Punching power. zip on through to 4:30 in this clip.

I would say it's 50/50 in a punching, boxing style fight, for both can deliver instant knock out power. On the ground, it will depend on the best grappler. But if it goes deeper into the fight, I suspect the better conditioned man would win.
                            Now that's some POWER!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• dax_q
                              • Jan 2008

Kimbo does not have 70 pounds on Rampage. Kimbo fights at 230 and doesn't cut weight for those fights. Rampage fights at 205, but he cuts weight for the fight. He probably walks around at 220-230. I think Rampage would be a pretty big favorite in this match up.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...