X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shaunx
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2007

hey guys im bag, hey skunk this is what im diong now, just got the speedbag up

finally got my speedbag up and doing somethings with it.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Hi Shaunx

Nice Side Double Punching (SDP). I would suggest that will be easier if you don't rock your torso so much side to side when doing it. Stay parallel to the bag, have hand out to side ready to bring in, and make it an elbow movement mostly.

You're getting better.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

Looks good! Your vid just showed me some of my own mistakes, especially with the double punch. I seem to be having trouble becauase I move around too much.I can't do the fist rolling yet either.Maybe cuz I'm using a medium size speed bag.
      sigpic

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

I checked out your April video that you posted, yeah the bag is big but so what, I'm trying to see how you link everything together so I'm glad it's slow lol. I should be using a 10x12 or even an 8x11 bag but my platform is too small for those. I've already burst two 8x11's from friction!!!! Now I'm using a 7x10 and I have a 5x8 waiting for me to get better. I've got Alan's book, so I'll just keep studying it and get better. i'm learning from your vid as well
        sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...