Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• metaldad
    replied
    That's really cool and motivating! My son likes to come with me when I work out. He's only two but he digs trying to "be like daddy".Start 'em young and keep 'em motivated.She's looking good Skunk!Keep her motivated!

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagSkunk
    replied
    that would be soooo cool

She was just talkin to me about that on the way to school tellin me shes gonna be hittin the speed bag for the rest of her life and told me shehas a SECRET combo that shes working on and shes never seen it done?????? i was likeeee ohhh snap!! i tell her all of your compliments and she loves to hear them so comment away

Leave a comment:

• Kyle
    replied
    Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
    well i put one up in her room so i told her she has to hit it at least once a day or im going to take it out of there so she keeps it going and she loves hitting it so i think she will stick with it for sure!!!
    watch out she may surpass you in the near future.......lol
    ________
    Laguna Bay II Condos Pattaya
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagSkunk
    replied
    i hope she does

well i put one up in her room so i told her she has to hit it at least once a day or im going to take it out of there so she keeps it going and she loves hitting it so i think she will stick with it for sure!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Nice F-Roll. Imagine the skills she'll have if she sticks with it...

Leave a comment:

• ninja420
    replied
    thats awsome man! Skys the limit for her skillz!

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagSkunk
    started a topic Speed Bag Liz-ard!

Speed Bag Liz-ard!

back at it again in some new clips of her tearin up the bag!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...