X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ninja420
    • Jan 2007

topcontender 5x8

I sold my 5x8 top contender bag to my freind after I built his platform about 3 months ago. Well he brought it over to my house saterday. We punched the tc and the 4200 for more than 5 hrs. Here is a Clip of me on the TC.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • Kevdawg0324
    • Oct 2006

im seriously impressed bro! great control and variety! time for 1 rebound combos!!

Comment

• ninja420
      • Jan 2007

thanks kev that means alot coming from you! Here is a video with out all the background noise!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• ninja420
        • Jan 2007

Batman is in the house!

Comment

• Kevdawg0324
          • Oct 2006

it sounds like you should pump your bag up a little bit

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...