X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BaggerBob
    • Jun 2015

Small request...

Love watching you guys and your techniques!

Would you guys that post your vids, provide the bag size and make. It's hard to telll what some of you are using.

Also, do you guys over-inflate these bags. The way it bounces off your fists and elbows sometimes makes it look like you're hardly striking the bag.

I know the rebound is providing the bounce when you contact it near the drum, but in some of the vids, the bag has come back to the start position when your elbow contacts it and still has enough energy to make it back to the board.
    This is what leads me to think you are using higher air pressures.

Thanks,
    BBob
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Actually... I usually under-inflate the bag a bit, it allows for better control (and a better sound IMHO). It might not look like it, but I hit the bag with quite a bit of force, I prefer it that way. If a bag is too light, it feels like you're hitting air!

I personally hit a 9x6 or 8x5... those are the sizes I like...and those are the sizes in most all my videos.
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...