Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
    replied
    Great news alright. I just bought one of the swivels you have on ebay. Thanks, you have definitely made it way easier for me to get my seaweed hands on one. In case you read this in time my Postcode is 4073, not 4078 but ebay wouldn't let me change it. Chur

Leave a comment:

• Frasmac
    replied
    Ha ha great times. Say hi to Raul for me.

look me up on instagram @thebigfrasini

Leave a comment:

• MsDeville
    replied
    Originally posted by Frasmac View Post
    Hi guys I don't post on here much cause I'm more of a reader but I wanted to share a new video I just made with you all. The purpose of the video was to present speedbagging in a slightly unique way on video. Let me know what you think.

It's shot in a few different locations where I train.

I'm not sure of the best way to post videos.

In other news I've brought a batch of Deville no.13 swivels down to Australia for everyone down under.

Boom!
    Hi Dee!
    Hi Fraser! Nice video! And nice bagging.

Raul and I sure had a good time hanging and bagging with you in December when you were visiting relatives in Corvallis, Oregon. It was great meeting your children, Naomi, and her brother and his family. Naomi really picked quickly on the vertical speed bag unit that we brought down with us. And her teenaged nephews were naturals at it.

And, thanks for making it easier for Australians and New Zealanders to order a Deville Swivel through you.

Bag on!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Frasmac
    replied
    Cheers

look me up on instagram @thebigfrasini

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Nice bagging, Frasmac. Good on ya.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Nice edit job ! Well done !!!

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Frasmac View Post
    Hi guys I don't post on here much cause I'm more of a reader but I wanted to share a new video I just made with you all. The purpose of the video was to present speedbagging in a slightly unique way on video. Let me know what you think.

In other news I've brought a batch of Deville no.13 swivels down to Australia for everyone down under. Boom! Hi Dee!

Here it is .... Nice work on those shadow (phantom) Front straight punches under the outward elbows.

Leave a comment:

• Frasmac
    started a topic A different video

A different video

In other news I've brought a batch of Deville no.13 swivels down to Australia for everyone down under. Boom! Hi Dee!
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...