• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justo(c)
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2013

Little clip

Decided why the fuck not

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Hopefully I can get rid of this rickety mount of mine soon.
    Last edited by justo(c); 12-08-2013, 03:40 AM.
  • justo(c)
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by ventanakaz
    Glad you posted, looks good and yah you need to get yourself a wall mounted platform which is so much better than those, you'll enjoy it much more. When are you going to get a wall mount ? There should be sales on some, this time of the year...ralph
    Thanks ralph
    I was planning on getting the I-Box from Balazs(along with a deville and a NOS speedbag), but a couple things came up. I will likely have one at the beginning of next year unless I can take advantage of a holiday deal. But I enjoy bagging, so its frustrating to have such an unstable mount.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by justo(c) View Post
      Decided why the fuck not

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Hopefully I can get rid of this rickety mount of mine soon.
      Well, shaky bagging IS better than no bagging. You are going to be amazed at how much faster you really are when you get to a stable board. You may notice a lack of control for the first work or so as you adjust to a more stable setup. A lot of your power required on that shaky unit will NOT be needed on a stable set up, and if you hit as hard as you are now the bag speed will really jump, perhaps a bit beyond your control point.

- yes, just because of your attempt to keep bag speed up on that shaking single pole unit. Now that will be a fun video to watch.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...