• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

Zach Ruffos Fight!!!

Thank you all for your support. I had all of yall in my mind goin into the ring. I hope yall enjoy the fight as much as i did and ill be getting some pictures uploaded by tomarrrow soirry about the advertisement in the video my video camera made too large of files so i had to convert it!! Thanks Alan kahn for great advice but the man across from the ring would not pace himself so i had to do i did!!! 40 seconds baby whoop whoop Zach Ruffo 1 / 0 TKO yeahhhhhhhhhhh
    gotta check my you tube the video is pending it will be done soon peace out all!!
  • hispanicmakingpanic
    • May 2007

I'm glad you took care of business quick! We were all behind you, it felt like a team when people were posting advice. If anyone picks on me I'll holla OG!

Comment

• BillyMack
      • Sep 2006

Nice fight man!! I loved the "thunk" sound when you dropped him at 3:40...that's a great sound...

Comment

• Chris M
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Mar 2006

Anyone care to post a link?

Edit: Never mind, I found it. Good job skunk.
        Last edited by Chris M; 06-04-2007, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• jaguiler
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2007

link !! - I will search youtube now... holding a crying baby with one hand....

ok ok got it now.... hope you don't mind my posting it Zach

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

proud of you man - you done good
          Last edited by jaguiler; 06-04-2007, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Kyle
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Nov 2006

WHAT A STUD. great job Zach
            ________
            Park Royal 1 Condos Pattaya
            Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
              Thank you all for your support. I had all of yall in my mind goin into the ring. I hope yall enjoy the fight as much as i did and ill be getting some pictures uploaded by tomarrrow soirry about the advertisement in the video my video camera made too large of files so i had to convert it!! Thanks Alan kahn for great advice but the man across from the ring would not pace himself so i had to do i did!!! 40 seconds baby whoop whoop Zach Ruffo 1 / 0 TKO yeahhhhhhhhhhh
              gotta check my you tube the video is pending it will be done soon peace out all!!
              A win never needs apology. You kept your focus and did what you needed to do. He crowded, You answered. Great job.
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• SupergeZ
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Mar 2007

great fight mate you did really well crackin way to start your career with a win by tko

Comment

• Triffid
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • May 2007

Nice fight Congratz!! You could definitly tell his arms tired much quicker than yours. Speed bag pays off

Comment

• Tim
                    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Congrats again Skunk. You dominated that fight

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
                      Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

Thank you all BUT!!

It was a very different experiance! Believe it or not i was TIRED!!! I'm very glad to have won, but this first fight made me realize how out of shape i am in. You dont know until u watch these REAL fighters in the back makin thunderous kicks and takin side shots just to get ready! I now understand that i need to start training HARD not just hittin the gym up everyday but sparing and taking some shots to the leg. You dont understand until ur there in the ring and all the sudden you hear a DING and then its on. Now dont get me wrong im starting my new treaining and will be fighting in the next fight or the director might let me do a big speed bag presentation in front of everyone. I told them i didnt care which ever. But When i stepped in the ring for my first time and won it felt great. Definatly what i wanted in my first fight but what every fighter knows is that there is always someone bigger and badder then you, so i have to train to the point where i dont meet him for a minute LOL. Thank all of you for your support and you can garuntee that i will be fighting again but this time i will have trained for the fight!!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...