X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marlon
    • Apr 2013

Greatest drum of all time!

Hey guys - Just got back from "Speed ball in the Fall" at the new Real Gymm (right across the street from the old place). The new location is a work in progress & it's huge! Best of luck Donnie - Can't wait to come back in July & see the finished product.

Once again I had a great time bagging & talking bagging with everyone. What a great group of people! Watching Speedy TommyT hit the bag 25,000 times in less than 80 minutes was amazing (he barely broke a sweat!), playing with the Speed Demon was a blast and it was fun hanging out with everyone - but my favorite thing about today was this monster speedbag steel drum & cage (built by TommyT). It has almost zero rebound so it takes a lot of muscle to keep a bag going on it. With Tommy & Juxt banging on it, the thing sounded like a thunderstorm!

As someone who enjoys bugging my neighbors with some late night bagging, (they have a barking dog & payback is a B---h!) this is the greatest thing I ever saw/heard! I want one.

(Left to right) That's Joe (SpeedyTNation) & Dave watching TommyT make some noise. Nice work Tommy, made my day!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Marlon; 11-10-2013, 09:15 PM.
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ventanakaz
    Ahh, so that's one of his training secrets to bag for such a long time. (no rebound)
    Yeah... that and youth!
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• G-Town
      Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Bag-Thon with Bag-A-Tron

Nasty! Marlon nice rolling with you in the count down event. Ateraxis with your bad self level 40+ and.... Lets mention Speed Bag 'Stylistic' awesome combination! Q-Dee you would of been pround. our addiction showed up at the Ball in The Fall. The mighty "Juxt" just plain out of bounds!!!

Comment

• slowfoot
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Nov 2012

Nice hanging with all you guys again. That speed bag/drum was awesome. You can't appreciate it from the videos like seeing the real thing.

Comment

• SPEEDBAG STYLISTIC
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Nov 2013

That was a awesome time hanging at that event. It was cool seeing new people and of course hanging out with my girl Becky again. Thanks for noticing the moves I learned G. Can't wait until summer.
          Last edited by SPEEDBAG STYLISTIC; 11-13-2013, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• juxt
            Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

now that's making noise!!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...