Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COMMERCIAL BREAK: SpeedBagAtaraxis featured in Gillette commercial!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • COMMERCIAL BREAK: SpeedBagAtaraxis featured in Gillette commercial!



    Now on YouTube:

    BREAKING NEWS
    IN THE WORLD
    OF SPEED BAGGING


    Speed Bag Forum member, SpeedBagAtaraxis (Matthew Santiago) is the STAR in this Gillette commercial that is now on YouTube. (I hope we'll be seeing this commercial aired on TV during the football season.)

    Credit goes to Paranday, who got the ball rolling – ahem, Jim, you can add details… but, long story short: Matt was contacted to be in a commercial for Gillette. When Matt attended SB IV in Keyport, NJ this summer, he hinted that he had been filmed in a commercial for Gillette. Pretty exciting stuff.

    I've been in touch with Matt recently and told him I would post the news here on the forum.

    He has asked that when we view the video "if everyone could post a comment (on YouTube) regarding the speed bag on the video it would be really helpful to getting the speed bag in to the main stream!"

    If you have a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. account, please spread the word and post the YouTube link of the commercial on their wall.

    Matthew also has his own website. Be sure to check it out, or leave a message for him: http://www.mattsantiago.com/

    Here's the YouTube link. Pass it on! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzlh18EvVDs
    And be sure to leave a comment below the video on YT.




    Congratulations, Matt!!!

    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

  • #2
    Originally posted by MsDeville View Post


    Now on YouTube:

    BREAKING NEWS
    IN THE WORLD
    OF SPEED BAGGING


    Speed Bag Forum member, SpeedBagAtaraxis (Matthew Santiago) is the STAR in this Gillette commercial that is now on YouTube. (I hope we'll be seeing this commercial aired on TV during the football season.)

    Credit goes to Paranday, who got the ball rolling – ahem, Jim, you can add details… but, long story short: Matt was contacted to be in a commercial for Gillette. When Matt attended SB IV in Keyport, NJ this summer, he hinted that he had been filmed in a commercial for Gillette. Pretty exciting stuff.

    I've been in touch with Matt recently and told him I would post the news here on the forum.

    He has asked that when we view the video "if everyone could post a comment (on YouTube) regarding the speed bag on the video it would be really helpful to getting the speed bag in to the main stream!"

    If you have a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. account, please spread the word and post the YouTube link of the commercial on their wall.

    Matthew also has his own website. Be sure to check it out, or leave a message for him: http://www.mattsantiago.com/

    Here's the YouTube link. Pass it on! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzlh18EvVDs
    And be sure to leave a comment below the video on YT.




    Congratulations, Matt!!!


    I'm hoping they cut up portions of this for shorter commercials and use more bag. Wishing there was a bit more speed bag beat to the song, 'cause I know Matt could rock out to that back beat.

    ( and so could a few of Matt's punch drumming friends.... right Dee?)
    Speed Bag

    Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

    THE 10th Year Reunion!

    sigpic

    The Art of the Bag

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
      I'm hoping they cut up portions of this for shorter commercials and use more bag. Wishing there was a bit more speed bag beat to the song, 'cause I know Matt could rock out to that back beat.

      ( and so could a few of Matt's punch drumming friends.... right Dee?)
      YES!

      Well, the commercial definitely needs more SPEED BAG. I'm going to be looking for this commercial when I watch the Seahawks game this weekend.

      So, this is how the end of the video looks from my viewpoint.
      Attached Files
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

      Comment


      • #4
        Anyone know if you can still watch this commercial somewhere?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Randy D View Post
          Anyone know if you can still watch this commercial somewhere?
          You can see it here..


          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBZnAqxYy00

          [
          Speed Bag

          Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

          THE 10th Year Reunion!

          sigpic

          The Art of the Bag

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
            Thank you sir!

            Comment

            Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...
            X