• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swfl
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2013

Sunday

Two forward one back. I have removed the tape from the u bolt swivel and have been working with the Everlast ballhook swivel as well. Baby steps with the music and skills. Thank you to all that have helped me get this far

• quantumhands
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by swfl View Post
    Two forward one back. I have removed the tape from the u bolt swivel and have been working with the Everlast ballhook swivel as well. Baby steps with the music and skills. Thank you to all that have helped me get this far

Excellent progress and a very SOLID platform indeed. I personally never learned the single reverse punch until after I had the double fist pass thru fully down. Its so much fun watching other people progress and progress myself to levels/moves that we once thought were not possible. What I would give to attend speed bag IV. Thanks for the post!!

Comment

• ebozyn
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2010

Smooth fist roll action, and transitions with the downward elbows. Good solid bag work.

Awesome speed bag drum too, Looks, and sounds SOLID.

Keep On Baggin'!

Originally posted by swfl View Post

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...