• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sendmorecops
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2012

Wife's platform

So she wanted to give it a try and I told her I'd fix my old platform up for her. I added a second 24" x 3/4" plywood tabletop, painted it and then customized it a bit for her with that B before wiping it down with a few layers of polyurethane. Her name starts with a B and she's a big fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (thats where I got the font) so it fits her pretty well. She likes it and hopefully will try it out this weekend. I also put my Deville on it and got a powermill for myself.
    Attached Files
  • AtTheCross
    • Dec 2012

very kewl, what's the symbol?
    1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

XMarkfitness platform
    Active Bags: - N.O.S. Ringside 4x7 - N.O.S. Ringside Tear Drop 5x8 - Balazs Lazer 6x9
    DevilleSwivel No.13 - Horizontal
    Powermill Evil Swivel - Vertical (to be installed)
    Retired Bags:
    Pro Mex 5x8 - Everlast 4214 7x10

Comment

• sendmorecops
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • May 2012

It's a Capitol B with a stake as the center

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Really, really nice! Your wife's a lucky girl. Keep us posted on her progress…
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Biff
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Really nice job on the board, SMC. Keep us updated on you and your wife's progress.

Comment

• Zaza
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2011

Love it!
            Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
            http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Dutchman
              Speed Bag Historian
              • Jun 2006

Sweet!

Comment

• florian 380
                • Nov 2012

Originally posted by sendmorecops View Post
                So she wanted to give it a try and I told her I'd fix my old platform up for her. I added a second 24" x 3/4" plywood tabletop, painted it and then customized it a bit for her with that B before wiping it down with a few layers of polyurethane. Her name starts with a B and she's a big fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (thats where I got the font) so it fits her pretty well. She likes it and hopefully will try it out this weekend. I also put my Deville on it and got a powermill for myself.
                Looks cool !!!! Funky color.Lucky girl !!!!
                You should put a pink shoe lace in the fighting sports also

Comment

• sendmorecops
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • May 2012

Thanks all for the compliments. I'm gonna try and get a video up by the end of the weekend

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...