Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jollygood49
    • Jan 2013

Hey Biff, here are a few pictures of the new platform. I know the setup isn't the most appealing to the eye but it looks good enough to be in my work out area. All I did was build down from the floor joists and the platform is rock solid. I'm very happy with the way it came out and the speed of the rebounds off of it.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Jollygood49 View Post
      Hey Biff, here are a few pictures of the new platform. I know the setup isn't the most appealing to the eye but it looks good enough to be in my work out area. All I did was build down from the floor joists and the platform is rock solid. I'm very happy with the way it came out and the speed of the rebounds off of it.
      Wow, that is some seriously brilliant design and construction. Rock Solid is what you want!
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• PunchDrummer
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Jollygood49 View Post
        Hey Biff, here are a few pictures of the new platform.....
        That's a nice platform!

And now we all know that a 6-inch blade doesn't take out a 4*4 in one pass. Did we both figure that out the hard way?

Comment

• Jollygood49
          • Jan 2013

Nope, we use perfect plank boards at work that go up to 6 1/4" thick so I end up having to cut and flip boards to cut through quite often

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...