• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Photos:Deville No. 13

I just put a Deville No. 13 on my board about an hour ago. WOW! I love this swivel.

The swing arc length is right in the COMFORT ZONE, short, but not too short. You can feel the centrifugal force on the bag when you hit it, The centrifugal force keeps the bag nice and sound, meaning the ball in the swivel housing wont jump at the slightest miss-hit. Which is great with a shorter swing arc. The feel of the action is a very consistent and forgiving one. A Unique, and Beautiful design.

Many Thanks too Ms. D, Raul and Deville Swivels.

Now it's back to the board. This is a sweet Swiv.

Five Stars. *****
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ebozyn; 08-28-2012, 01:47 PM.
  • G-Town
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Good look!

Ebo - Nice looking unit there... Saw it at SB3' Told (QDee) keep up the good work.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Nice!

Hey ebo, thanks for posting some pictures of the new Deville No. 13 swivel. I am painfully behind on posting an update on the latest details. I've had a lot going on here on the homefront with family illnesses and aging dogs, and just keeping up with the swivel production.

We have made a few more changes to the No. 13 and A-51 swivels. Well, actually, the changes are to the ball and eye-screw. We had a few defective ball/eye-screws on the A-51 that resulted in the eye-screw breaking loose from the solder. We have now changed the way we attach the eye-screw to the ball. We are now drilling and tapping the brass ball and putting a set screw in and then adding a very strong Lock-tight type of glue in the set screw hole.

The other change is that we are using a larger gauge eye-screw. We have also made it so that the post of the eye screw is slightly exposed (similar to the Everlast ball-hook post).

Oh, and one more thing. We have made the S-hook removable!

If anyone has questions or is interested in ordering a Deville Swivel, you can contact me here via a Private Message, or by email at: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com

Thanks again, ebo, for the 5-star rating on the No. 13.

Keep on bagging!
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...