• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deano
    Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

Originally posted by spdyTommyT View Post
    Always good to see ya guys. Really missed you here the past two gatherings. If ya want to give me shot in the rib you gonna have to do that yourself. Nobody here gonna do that for ya. HaHa! God Bless and I hope to get to bag with you again my friends.
    It was something special to go to the first gathering, and we will never forget it, made some great friends and those that have attended 2 and 3 will know the feeling. Allways enjoy watching your vids Tom, maybe 4 i might get to give you that punch in the ribs. deano

Comment

• Biff
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Deano - I saw the video on YT a few months ago. Great stuff. I see Dad is still pretty spry and punching. Good for him. Hope he can make it for our next Skype session.

I wasn't able to make it to SB III, but IV is in my sights. It would be great if you and Ted could make it back to the States for another gathering.

If you see Roc, tell him to start posting again.

Say hello to your family from me. Take care, mate.

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
        Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

awesome

always great hearing from those awesome baggers!

Comment

• Allentown
          • Oct 2010

Nice bag work

Where can I get one of those Jim Bradley speed bag swivels in the USA?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...