• Show
Clear All
  • pip
    • Apr 2010

Pip messing around on speedbag

• PunchDrummer
    • Jan 2012

Nice!
    It looks like you and G-Town have that reverse roll down!
    Looks like the hands have to be relaxed to do it.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Hey Pip. This is a cool clip. I like your style. It reminds me of Tim's and Skunk's. A snappy and quick style. And I love the reverse punches.
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• ebozyn
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2010

I have watched a few of your SB videos at this point. You have very good technique Philip. And i now believe i have unlocked the secret to your speed bag success.

In ALL of your Videos that i've watched, (2 or 3 videos) You seem to be eating or chewing something.

So Speed Bagging isn't like swimming, you don't have to wait 30 minutes after eating before going under the board.

Not too many people have cramped up, and drown in the seas of their speed bag collections.

Good Video, Keep 'em Comin'
        Attached Files

Comment

• pip
          • Apr 2010

thanks for all your comments i am addicted to speedbagging but still trying to give up the addiction of chewing nicotine gum bad habit but i will crack it eventually Pip

Comment

• pip
            • Apr 2010

whats happened to my uk baggers please come back soon Pip

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by pip View Post
              whats happened to my uk baggers please come back soon Pip
              DITTO! I sure miss "ukspeedbag," "Mrs. Mitts" and "fingers." I'm also missing our Aussie members: "deano," and "Roc Stone."
              sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
              I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...