X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • luke
    • Aug 2011

Pretty cool speed bagging video!

Hey guys! Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday! Like always, I try to share my videos Everytime I make a new one.. This one is kind of different!
    Hope you enjoy it!

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Cool video. I like the music.

And your bagging is excellent. Lots of outward triple elbows, some with a phantom punch underneath, single and double fist linking, nice split fists... all in all I'd say you've really got it goin on!

It might be hard to make side punching transitions with that U-Bolt swivel. I use one a lot at the local YMCA and it just doesn't like certain angles, but you're nailing it front to back.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• luke
      • Aug 2011

Thanks Alan! Greatly appreciated!

There was a ton of things I would have liked to get in this video, but unfortunately you're 100 percent right about the swivel. If I try to transition to side punches, the loop on the bag seems to "lock out" the u-bolt. I'm definAtely
      Changing swivels for the next vid!

Thanks for your time! Hopefully I get to actually meet you and pick your brain at speedbag III!

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Wow. You've got some awesome speed on that u-bolt swivel, Luke. I found the video on YouTube and thought I'd embed it here:

This is a really well done, professional video clip. I sure hope I get to meet you at SpeedB.A.G. III this year and see your skills in person! Keep on baggin'.

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by luke View Post
          Thanks Alan! Greatly appreciated!

There was a ton of things I would have liked to get in this video, but unfortunately you're 100 percent right about the swivel. If I try to transition to side punches, the loop on the bag seems to "lock out" the u-bolt. I'm definAtely
          Changing swivels for the next vid!

Thanks for your time! Hopefully I get to actually meet you and pick your brain at speedbag III!
          ...yes, but if you really want to pick my brain then you will only need to bring a small PICK. Every once in a while I have a new speed bag idea cross my mind and my wife reminds me that it was must have been a short trip.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• luke
            • Aug 2011

Thanks! I'll most definitely
            Be attending! Can't wait to learn from all of you guys!

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by luke View Post
              Thanks! I'll most definitely
              Be attending! Can't wait to learn from all of you guys!
              Likewise!
              sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
              I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...