• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • myles
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Hey Myles, is this a great place or what?

super folks helping each other whenever possible.
    Thanks Allen! (Indeed it is,Indeed it is).

Comment

• Dale
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Feb 2012

Cool deal.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by myles View Post
        Last week I received a package in the mail from a member on this Forum.(Ralph ponce).
        When I first joined this forum in February one of the first post I read was from one of Ralph,s customers,"Saying How satisfied he was with the service and speed bag he received.
        I got on to Ralph as soon as I could after that to get my own Cleto Reyes bag 9x6 and a Ring side 8x5 + the area 51 swivel which I read so many great reviews on.
        6 days after placing my order with Ralph they were delivered so prompt," I could believe how fast it took to get here> (Melbourne, Australia) from Ca in the States.
        I would like to thank Ralph for his service and equipment and Ms d for the swivel which I'm over pleased with.

Now Im in the middle of setting up a rebound board in the garage.Hope to have it all set up over the next 3 weeks and will post a video on this forum soon too.
        I'm glad to hear that the speed balls and swivel made it safely "down under," Myles. Ralph is a great guy who is always willing to help get the bags we need. This forum IS a great place to be, no doubt about it.

BTW, that's a great multi-unit setup, Dale. When you post a vid, I wanna see 10 pull-ups and then a speed bag demo!
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• gil
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Dec 2011

Nice Dale..Very original! Did you consider putting casters on the legs at some point?
          Last edited by gil; 04-19-2012, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• Dale
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Feb 2012

I didnt even think to do that gil. I guess it would take some vibration out of it. Whats your thoughts?

Ms. Deville I got a while to go before that but thanks for the encouragement!!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...