• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

You've Got the Look...

HA!

How about any demonstrative speed bag training pictures that may have been captured "inadvertently" or you can lift from a video...

I've been video taping speed bag for over 25 years so I have "a few" that may be relevant, and it would be interesting to see some Pics that other baggers have taken with Stills or can lift from Video's you may have.

Heres a few from the ole' vault of circa 1994 - 1996
    Attached Files
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

I had a different impression of that shot.

For some reason, I thought of a Gainsborough portrait when I saw your expression, Alan...

Attached Files
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ventanakaz
      i like the one where your looking at the camera doing a fist roll. kinda looks like your saying (are you eyeballing me boy) LOL...ralph
      Ha, yea I guess it does but..

the truth is, I had the camera set up, and next to it was a Table with a VCR and a TV monitor on top of the VCR right under the Camera lens. A lot of times I would look over to the TV monitor to check the shot crop on screen as well as see if the record light was on the VCR. I usually did not have a Tape in the Camera, but went through the Video and Audio out ports on the Camera directly to the VCR, and did the recording in the VCR. I did that because the consensus of the time was that play back later was always better and cleaner if you played the master tape back on the VCR that recorded it. I did not want to constantly use my Camera for Recording, than play back, rewind etc. later, so I normally recorded and played back in the VCR. For my "training tapes" I actually record in the VCR as well as in the Camera (for a Back up) but the colors of the two did not quite match.

For the many, many, many hours of training and hitting that I taped on S-VHS formate, I probably used the VCR record system mentioned about at least 80% of the time.
      Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
        I had a different impression of that shot.

For some reason, I thought of a Gainsborough portrait when I saw your expression, Alan...

Good one.

Got any of you? I know you're a camera bug...
        Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Yes, I have a few. But, I have a poor filing system, and most have actually ended up on the cutting room floor.

This is one of my favorite shots, taken that first year of my addiction. I had been burning some incense out at the woodshed (yeah, I know...). What can I say... I was trying to be "artsy." What I captured in the video was how the smoke spiraled into an upside-down heart shape in front of my face.

Not sure how I managed that, but I thought, "yup, I heart speed bagging."
          Attached Files
          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
            Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

took this one yesterday!!

SpeedBagSkunkette
            Click image for larger version

Name:	baggin.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	88262

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
              SpeedBagSkunkette
              [ATTACH]2461[/ATTACH]

Perfect Front Straight Punch (FSP).

Just one of many more to come, no doubt.
              Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...