Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillyMack
    • Sep 2006

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys!! I love the electric winch idea - can you imagine standing under your board making tiny adjustments in height? wow...awesome...I'm all over that one...

Comment

• Chris M
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by BillyMack View Post
      hmmmm....electric winch...now you're talking...

I need more details....would that be easy to mount? would i have to replace all of my cable or just connect that to the end?

If I got a model like this, how would I hook it up? I have a little battery charger for my scooters that I think is 12V, would this work?

I like this one, and for $60 it's quite doable...

Harbor Freight buys their top quality tools from the same factories that supply our competitors. We cut out the middleman and pass the savings to you!

Thanks, jag..that's a great idea...
      The 12v charger won't cut it. That winch will pull quite a few amps. You could get a heavy duty converter but in the long run, the cheapest way to do it in my opinion would be to get a car battery for about $30 or so and put a battery tender on it to keep it up all the time. The battery and trickle charger should run you about $50 or so. I'm pretty sure you're not going to be able to find a converter with enough amps to work that winch. You need to see how many amps that winch pull.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...