• Show
Clear All
  • southtexaskevin
    • Jan 2012

a couple of my videos,

Let me see if I got this right
  • southtexaskevin
    • Jan 2012

That was my first time ever hitting it, just testing the water. This is a week later, after the upgrades to the stand and some practice.
    Last edited by southtexaskevin; 01-25-2012, 12:14 PM. Reason: video not working

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by ventanakaz
      since i can't see any videos here cause i don't have a computer, what do i need to type in the search box on youtube to view them ?...ralph
      Does this help you out, Ralph?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2010

Welcome aboard!

Quick progress! Welcome to the forum and beware of the addiction.....looks like you may have already been hooked! Keep on Baggin and postin vidz!
        Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• southtexaskevin
          • Jan 2012

I appriciate it, adding to that stand made a huge difference in the rebound, I have just recently, Untill the bag went flat, tried more than just front punches. As soon as I get a new bag and get it going, I will post one from a better angle and maybe get some tips.

I have thought about building some kind of brace to help with the side to side movement, I'm thinking some sort of triangle across the arm that holds the heavy bag, then down to the "drum", I guess that's what I can call it, but haven't decided how to attach it to the stand.

I think its too late for me, I'm already hooked haha. It's been hard these past days not being able to hit a lot, when I do I have to stop and air up the bag every 5 min or so, but i decided I'm going to order the gold (yellow) title bag, just have to get paid first

Comment

• tjgonz
            • Dec 2011

Thats whats up man! worlds of difference in the two videos.
            Keep up the good work..let me know if I can help with anything bro!
            That platform looks awesome beefed up and weighted!
            I finally got a title classic 6x9 bag..but the thin board I'm using makes it feel so dead so im still using that damn vinyl everlast bag like yours but red. Sadly that bag gets the best rebounds with my board. I can't complain, got the board you see in my videos for about $45..I thought if I fell in love with baggin & got serious I could always upgrade. A couple days ago I ordered the $100 version with a better board, just waiting for the mailman. I'll let you know how I like it..take care bro! ooh la la

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...