• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

A Few Fresh Combos.

I'm using the Everlast plastic base, plastic ball swivel here. Not a bad swivel, and it has a nice little clicking noise that i kinda like. This swivel doesn't move as smoothly as metal on metal swivels so my spins don't really sustain for long in this video.

When i say NEW COMBO, NEW MOVE. I mean it's new to me, I've never seen anyone do these. Anyways... these are a few different things i'm working on. I hope some of these look cool.

1:19 - NEW COMBO WITH NEW MOVE - I'm kinda proud of this move. The Under the Elbow Phantom Spin, followed by an elbow + Fist. I think it looks pretty slick.

2:08 to 2:18 - A nice little Over -n- Under Phantom Roll with Multi Multi Elbow Bumps

2:42 - I thought i heard something off to my left. Then i realized it was our two ferrets rattling their cage.

3:41 to 3:51 - NEW COMBO - This is something else i'm working on. It's an Over the Elbow Phantom Rotation. It feels a little awkward at the moment, like an arm twister. But i think it looks pretty cool.

4:02 - I'm still looking over my shoulder. HaHa!

4:08 - And a Bag Trap, and it's time to rap and call it a night. hehe

Attached Files
  • G-Town
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Work On!

Ebo - Nice elbow work with the spins. See you @ SBIII. It seems so far away...Keep up the good work. I Can't wait!!! Bags up.

Comment

• ebozyn
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by G-Town View Post
      Ebo - Nice elbow work with the spins. See you @ SBIII. It seems so far away...Keep up the good work. I Can't wait!!! Bags up.
      Thanks GT. I'm glad you liked some of the stuff i'm doin' in this Vid. I dig your Speed Bag Moves, and Combos too man. Great Stuff.

Comment

• Johnny O
        • Apr 2011

Another very cool video! Although I got about half way through and I felt like I needed to take Dramamine... Great job!

Comment

• ebozyn
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2010

Johnny O: Another very cool video! Although I got about half way through and I felt like I needed to take Dramamine... Great job!

ventanakaz: nice vid eboz, i liked the four way elbow you did. if in fact this is the one i'm thinking of, you've made so many i lost track LOL keep up the good work, i like seeing how your skills keep getting better with each video. i need to bag more so i can get as good as you with the elbows ;-)...ralph

Speaking of Videos, when are you two Keystone Cops going to post some vids. HaHa
          Attached Files

Comment

• deano
            Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

killer

very cool moves ebozyn,the bar keeps going up a notch.

Comment

• PunchDrummer
              • Jan 2012

I like your performances!
              I can appreciate them better now.
              Very soothing yet stimulating to watch.

I bet your smiling under there. I'm smiling out here!

Looking forward to more!

Kevin

Comment

• ebozyn
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by deano View Post
                very cool moves ebozyn,the bar keeps going up a notch.
                Thank You Deano, You're the Greatest Man.

Comment

• ebozyn
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Oct 2010

Originally posted by PunchDrummer View Post
                  I like your performances!
                  I can appreciate them better now.
                  Very soothing yet stimulating to watch.

I bet your smiling under there. I'm smiling out here!

Looking forward to more!

Kevin
                  Thanks a lot PD. I'm Glad you enjoyed the Video. I had fun making it as well.

I plan on making a Video as soon as i have a Powermill Swivel hanging from my board. Im' looking forward to hitting that swivel, have been for a long time.

Thank You again for taking the time to check out the Video. Bag on!

Comment

• ebozyn
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Oct 2010

I LOVE the Everlast metal ball hook swivel, and i'm sure i'll LOVE the powermill equally.

But i also hope that the pile of junk in the other photo, when finished will be a swivel that will hit good, and have a nice click itty clank sound that is very pleasing to the ear. It wont be a powermill, or an Everlast Metal, but i'm hoping it'll be something i want to use.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• dogtoke
                      • Jun 2008

Nice..very nice

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...