• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

4/26/07 speed bag practice

just me trying some of the advanced punches with a couple other new combos thrown in whoop whoop.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • jaguiler
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2007

nice work ! detail on the bag ? make, model, ....size ?

Comment

• BillyMack
      • Sep 2006

Props on duplicating the Ruffo elbows to the advanced single fist...I like the side punches with elbows; I been working on the same thing...

Why does the camera go out of focus? Is someone doing that or is that just the camera?

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk

• Oct 2006

check your eyes billy

lol nah its the camera tryin to focus on my then the bag then me then the bag lol that bag is a huge 10x7 title bag. Yeah the smaller punches are way harder to do then the longer harder punches for sure. u have to be patient as well as accurate.

Comment

• SupergeZ
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Mar 2007

nice work skunk, loved the side elbow / punch combo,looked mighty hard!

do you find it harder hitting when your being recorded? i can be doing a combo pretty well in practice, then as soon as the cameras on, it all goes to the dogs for me

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk

• Oct 2006

i hear ya

i know what ur sayin for sure i wish i could just make one video of me tearin the bag up and then take clips out of it where im not messing up. but i dont have that technology so i cant lol... but i feel ya

Comment

• SupergeZ
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Mar 2007

dont you have windows movie maker on your computer? comes standard with windows XP and Vista and that allows you to put all clips together, and cut the miss haps out of your video, i did alot of editing on my video using it lol

Comment

• Speedbag
                Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
                lol nah its the camera tryin to focus on my then the bag then me then the bag lol that bag is a huge 10x7 title bag. Yeah the smaller punches are way harder to do then the longer harder punches for sure. u have to be patient as well as accurate.
                Yea, looks like the camera is set to autofocus. I would change it to manual and back focus it, if the camera allows it.

Awesome combo's by the way. You're advanced front work (combo's with one rebound inbetween) is really admirable. I hope people know how hard that is to do repetitively. One or two is no problem. Continuous and changing arms demonstrates incredible control and timing.
                Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                The Quest Continues...
                Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...