• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

A Different Move 'n' Combo

Jeez, does this guy ever stop posting Videos? Apparently Not.

Here is a different type of spin, and a combo i have never done before. They are both still a little robotic looking at this point because i have just started practicing them. I believe they will look cool when i get more comfortable with 'em.

0:19 to 0:26 I'm trying a new reverse touch spin.

1:21 to 1:24 - Downward elbow+inward outward elbow+back fist roll+front fist roll. It's kind of tricky to go from the outward elbow, fist into the back fist roll. i like the way this looks though.

2:12 - This spin kinda looks like i'm waving at the camera. hehe The truth is i had my hand a tiny bit too low, but the spin still works.

2:33 - a nice little spin.

2:44 - A spin Under the elbow of a few Under Phantom Strikes. I like the way this move looks and feels.

2:47 to 2:48 - It's that new reverse flow spin again. I think i was starting to like the way that move felt, and thought: "i can pull this one off one more time." haha lame.

2:52 to 2:58 - A series of Backstroke Rotations. I'm starting to like these combos more and more.

3:19 to 3:24 - I don't know what to call these, so i've just been calling them Arm Twisters. I do like the way they look, and feel.

3:51 to 3:58 - Some Over n Under Phantom Strikes with this Multi-Elbow Bounce thing i've been liking lately.

4:04 to 4:08 - Another attempt at the combo that occurred at 1:21. not as successful this time. haha

4:38 - I do this spin just because my arms were getting tired. So i took a few moments to rest.

5:08 - At this point my arms felt like they weighed 80 pounds each, so i do this final spin, and step off. this video was originally about 12 minutes long so i had been slapping this bag for a while at this point.

Enjoy.

Thank You For Watching.
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
    Jeez, does this guy ever stop posting Videos? Apparently Not.
    Friggin' awesome. Don't ever stop posting. Move over Rover, let ebozyn take over.

Comment

• tjgonz
      • Dec 2011

Beautiful

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...