I made a newbie tutorial video! be kind....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • luke
    • Aug 2011

I made a newbie tutorial video! be kind....

hey dudes, thought i would make a little video to help people practice linking. Its my first tutorial video ever so be kind hahah...... hope it helps!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by luke View Post
    hey dudes, thought i would make a little video to help people practice linking. Its my first tutorial video ever so be kind hahah...... hope it helps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_n9-W2Pjig

Don't worry, every body has to start somewhere. Standing in front of camera and explaining something in a direct and meaningful way is not as easy as people think, is it? The key is your're trying to help someone that asked and you did just fine.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Markus
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Oct 2011

Nice video Luke. Us beginners need all of the help and advice we can get. I am just getting into linking so the video was perfect for me. Keep the vids coming if you can.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...