• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Combos and Music

I had the camera running while i was bagging to this Jazz Fusion tune.
    It didn't turn out horrible, so i wanted to post it.

I hope all of the Combos in this video don't look like everything else i do.
    I did try hard to do some variations on about 3 or 4 Combos. Although that may not be totally apparent, I'm sure some will notice the variations right away.

Thank You Very Much For Watching.
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Thanks Vent. yeah, i do shoot alot of videos. Maybe a bit too many, but, I like to have some of them on YouTube for sort of a backup in case my harddrive takes a dump. I have been Packing my YouTube Channel full of stuff the last few months. (thanks for subscribing to that channel by the way)

Originally posted by ventanakaz
    nice, left a comment on youtube. haven't checked out the ones (three or five) before this one. u keep pumping out the vids, can't keep up...ralph

Comment

• ebozyn
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2010

Wow! Alot of this crap does look the same as in other videos i've made in the last few months. HaHa
      Oh well.

A couple of different things in this video are:

- 0:20 to 0:23 - Basic 7 count elbow rotation. but i added 2 more strikes: the left, right on the first rotation. single rebound in between each strike. and a right, left on the way back on the second rotation. these two strikes are back hits. that is, i'm hitting the bag back towards myself, each hit about 90 degrees from each other in direction and on the board.

-1:43 - there is this sort of off-axis side fist roll in between the elbow, and fist, of an OES.

-2:17 and 2:20 - i do a double bump elbow in between the over/under phantom strikes.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...