• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Arm Twisters Video

Sorry for posting so many Videos lately. I'm not trying to Hog the Forum... really... no really i'm not.

It maybe just seems that way to me because not many people are posting Videos right now. It must just be slow around this time of year for posting vids.
    anyways...

These are Kind of like Tongue Twisters for the Speed Bag. And i get my Arms Twisted more than a few times practicing some of these.
    I have only been Practicing some of these little Combos for about 5 days and they are still a little rough around the edges, but i wanted to show this Video because these Arm Twisters are Kinda neat to watch.

In the first few minutes of this Video i'm doing this Rotation Combo, but i Add a Double Phantom Punch, where i sort of backhand the bag towards myself , then a normal Phantom Punch away, all under my Elbow. I've just been Calling it a DOUBLE BACKHAND PHANTOM PUNCH. But this is a real Tongue Twister of a move.

- 5:08 to 5:23 - I'm trying to do a Little Cross Arm Side Hit Thingy, it's another sort of Tongue Twister thing. Instead of leading with the Fist nearest the bag, you lead with the opposite Fist.

Last edited by ebozyn; 11-14-2011, 04:15 AM.
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

I Just now Watched this video in it's entirety for the first time (Sorry about the length of this video, but this is a practice session, and i was just tryin to wear myself out on these Combos, and trying to come up with some different stuff by exhausting some of these ideas)

Some of these Combos and Moves may actually Look kind of cool when i get them Nailed Down.

Comment

• Biff
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

E-man, you never cease to amaze me. There are more combinations in that video than in the Master Lock Company. Not only do you have control of the bag, you have a creative bagging sense that I haven't seen before on the forum. As I've said before, your control and fluidity remind me of Billy Mack from a few years ago. But I think you have surpassed him in your creativeness.

I can only imagine if you and Skunk were somehow fused together, what a brilliant display of bagging skill that would be!

Don't apologize for posting videos. The forum has been slow lately, but I'm sure your videos will help other baggers to step it up. I know I've been re-energized by your helpful demo vids.

Great, great work (again).

EDIT: you're slipping; almost caught a glimpse of you @6:43
      Last edited by Biff; 11-12-2011, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Johnny O
        • Apr 2011

Keep them coming

Ebozyn,

Keep posting your videos! I can't get enough of watching you control that FS bag.

Comment

• ebozyn
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2010

You bet Johnny, I'm gonna Keep shooting Bag Vids, and posting. It's fun, i enjoy it.
          I shoot alot of speed bag footage. Alot of it is for me to watch and see what looks good, what looks bad, and what looks ugly and needs to GO. Some moves can be worked on, but others just look bad no matter what i do. (i've seen a few of those in my videos. EEEEK!

Keep on baggin man

Originally posted by Johnny O View Post
          Ebozyn,

Keep posting your videos! I can't get enough of watching you control that FS bag.

Comment

• ebozyn
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Oct 2010

You Da Man Biff

Thanks Biff.

Billy Mack is one of my Favorites, that guy has some killer combos. I just wish he would have made some Videos where he does an entire Speed Bag Show/Routine. It would have been awesome to see him string together all those combos in a few long videos. As you know most all of his Videos are demonstrating a single combo, or Move.

Originally posted by Biff View Post
            E-man, you never cease to amaze me. There are more combinations in that video than in the Master Lock Company. Not only do you have control of the bag, you have a creative bagging sense that I haven't seen before on the forum. As I've said before, your control and fluidity remind me of Billy Mack from a few years ago. But I think you have surpassed him in your creativeness.

I can only imagine if you and Skunk were somehow fused together, what a brilliant display of bagging skill that would be!

Don't apologize for posting videos. The forum has been slow lately, but I'm sure your videos will help other baggers to step it up. I know I've been re-energized by your helpful demo vids.

Great, great work (again).

EDIT: you're slipping; almost caught a glimpse of you @6:43

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...