X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • luke
    • Aug 2011

and ANOTHER video from a newbie!

Hey again guys... Just thought I'd make a little video with my new swivel. I wanted to see what it was like hitting on a swivel with a different set up than the ball hook. I also set up my big everlast red balloon (teaching my fiance how to bag) so I took off the micro cleto reyes I got last week... Hits are prettyt sloppy...but it was fun nonetheless! Have a great day dudes!
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • luke
    • Aug 2011

Thanks for the kind words brother...its completely a "work in progress" haha...but we ALL know how that goes. - as of now, I have 2 everlast red bags ..TA:L. (Large) I have a blue and red everlast ca:S (small) , a Cleto Reyes white bag 5x8 (I think) and my newest is the black Cleto Reyes xs (micro bag).... I definately suggest the micro bag... Hitting that thing for 2 hours and then jumping to my everlast small is Awesome! I also have the s-hooks and mechanical swivels...I think I'm liking the link-style swivel better, but that will probably change as soon as I start throwing in side punching/linking.....we shall see!

Thanks for taking the time to watch man.

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

Very nice!. Nice work with the elbows. So what swivel do you prefer?
      Last edited by metaldad; 09-23-2011, 05:12 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Heppsan
        • Jan 2011

Really cool vid!!
        Loving your choice of music!!

Comment

• jimmyspeed
          • Apr 2010

....excellent hitting ! Keep up the good work....
          jimmyspeed

Comment

• ebozyn
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Oct 2010

Cool Vid

Those Elbows are Gettin' Good! I can see it's getting easier to throw them into the mix. Awesome Video. I like the Video Editing too. I like the tune as well... I think i first heard that song in about 2000, or 2001 in the movie "requiem for a dream". It's a badass track. That movie is insane.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...