X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heppsan
    • Jan 2011

Just a little practice!

I really need more practice time on diferent moves!!
    Everybody here is getting so much better and I'm still struggling.. .

Not easy when you have so much equipment to work on.. .

• ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Good Vid

Cool Vid HEP! That angle is always good to throw in a video. It's easy to the fists, and elbows goin' thru, and back. and of course... Nice FS Pro 5x8

Keep On Baggin'
    Attached Files

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2010

Nice variety of punches

Originally posted by Heppsan View Post
      I really need more practice time on diferent moves!!
      Everybody here is getting so much better and I'm still struggling.. .

Not easy when you have so much equipment to work on.. .
      Good punching Hep! You do have a ton of equipment in an awesome home gym. I say the same thing you do, but in reverse, because I tend to hit the speed bag more than I hit the weights. But, when my knuckles are knicked up from too much bagging, it gives me a chance to hit the weights and play some racquetball till the hands heal up!

Nice job on the linking and Triple elbow strikes. I also saw fist rolls, double punches through the bag and back, and a split fist thrown in there as well! Keep up the good work!
      Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• deano
        Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

the fittest man in Sweden is also a great speedball puncher,good to see you incorporating it in your training Hepp,deano

Comment

• Heppsan
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
          Cool Vid HEP! That angle is always good to throw in a video. It's easy to the fists, and elbows goin' thru, and back. and of course... Nice FS Pro 5x8

Keep On Baggin'
          Big thanks!!

Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post
          Good punching Hep! You do have a ton of equipment in an awesome home gym. I say the same thing you do, but in reverse, because I tend to hit the speed bag more than I hit the weights. But, when my knuckles are knicked up from too much bagging, it gives me a chance to hit the weights and play some racquetball till the hands heal up!

Nice job on the linking and Triple elbow strikes. I also saw fist rolls, double punches through the bag and back, and a split fist thrown in there as well! Keep up the good work!
          Thank you so much!!
          I wish I had more time to use all equipment..

Originally posted by deano View Post
          the fittest man in Sweden is also a great speedball puncher,good to see you incorporating it in your training Hepp,deano
          Even if I'm neither a great speed bager or far from the fittest man in sweden.. . Thanks alot!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...