• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mrs Mitts
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Feb 2010

a bit more from Tommy A

sorry but couldn't resist posting another one - as little Tom has been practising hard after the encouragement he got and recorded this clip with some new punches he's learning!

(No punch drumming here but he wanted to add one of his favourite tracks to the video afterwards )

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Oh my gooodnessss!

I'm awe-struck! Wow! Wow! Wow! Sign this kid up to the forum!

Unbelievable talent from such a young man. Mrs. Mitts, you must be beaming with pride! The music was perfect and matched his inner rhythm. Was he doing double bumps?!! And side punching? We must see more! Very inspiring. I think he'll give SpdyTommyT a run for his money in a few short years. Way to go, Tommy A – the "A" should stand for Ace! I'm posting this to my Facebook page!
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2010

Nicely Done Tommy

Tommy, you are mastering all the basic punches that Alan teaches in the speed bag bible and performing them as natural flowing combinations! That is a very important principle for a young lad to have grasped so early Keep up the good work (i.e. good fun)! You're building a foundation for excellent speed bagging! Inspiring
      Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Thanks For The Inspiration

Nice going Tommy! Flowing easily from one technique to the next! I'll show this my son and hopefully he'll put down the Nintendo DS and get baggin'!!
        sigpic

Comment

• speedbag4life
          • Jun 2007

Looking good, Tommy! I'm going to show your video to my young niece-- I'm sure she'll love it!!

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Speechless is a good term....

You Rock, Tommy A!!
            Attached Files
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Feb 2010

I showed Tom all these great comments, let's hope he keeps it going and inspires a few more youngsters to have a go. Here in the UK having a speedball platform is such a rarity.

Alan! I LOVE your thumbnail graphic you made, how ace is that!!??

Have printed off an A4 size one, it's so cool. In fact, it's going in a frame in his room.

We just got some new Ringsides arrive from Ralph yesterday and it's pretty weird to be competing with the little fella about who's having first tryout!

Comment

• PIEFURZ
                Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Great skills, Tommy got it going on. Bet he'll pick up on punch drumming in no time. BTW, good one from BTO Alan, went to youTube where there's even more. Got to set up a PC next to my board.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                  Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Amazing!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...