X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Speedbag Skunk at SpeedB.A.G. 2010-"It's all about control."

I took lots of video last year while attending SpeedBAG 2010. This is a clip I filmed of Zach giving some pointers about controlling the speed bag.

Bag on!
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts
  • Mrs Mitts
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Feb 2010

Yeah! preach it brother.......

Never get tired of watching Zach

great clip MsD

Comment

• aad03

• Jan 2010

Zach is a freak. He's got the know-how, and the crazy physical ability to match.

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

I'm not worthy.... I'm not worthy... and I totally agree. I'll never be a 'speed demon', nor would I want to. Speed is not a bad thing (IMHO) but to me, control is what it's all about. Making the bag do your bidding.

Then again...speed & accuracy sure are impressive!
        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• speedbager
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • May 2011

Ive watched alot of Skunks videos...And man...In my opinion hes the best in (speed) and (slow control) baggin... Very Smooth! Thanks for the video MsDeville!

Comment

• gcruz
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Apr 2011

Thanks for sharing

Very informative! I like to start off nice and slow, stay in control. Eventually as I master the movements, I'll naturally get better. Patience and practice. Now if I can just work on the "practice" part!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...